I provide therapists, healers, coaches and VAs (along with their clients!) with writing-related services to help them build heart-based relationships with their clients.
If you’d like to know more about what I do and the services I provide, please check out my services page. For now though, I’d like to share a bit more about the person behind The Blogging VA!
The Official Stuff
- Written 1,032 blog posts for clients SO FAR (and this increases each week!)…
- OVER 130 articles published online…
- 75% of my clients are gained through DIRECT RECOMMENDATIONS from other really happy, existing clients!
- I’ve been writing content for others since 2013
- Published author of 2 non-fiction books and 1 fiction book
- Had a NUMBER ONE best-selling book on Amazon (in the ‘self esteem’ and ‘personal transformation’ categories)…
- My books have had over 15,000 downloads!
The Unofficial stuff:
- I love writing in purple pen – in fact, I bulk order purple pens in boxes of 50…
- I’m intuitive and empathic
- Emotional and sensitive are my (unofficial) middle names
- Yep, I’m heart-based too!
- I’m married and have a 23 year old daughter
- All our pets have been rescue pets…
- Including Danny, our nutty, sensitive (yet very protective of me) Belgian Shepherd dog – who only really likes me, his latest stick and a multitude of tennis balls!
And of course, I love writing (and talking!) and working in the background, to make my clients look great!
What does all this mean for you?
In short, it means I write great content for my clients – content that is engaging, informative and essential, if you’d like to build relationships with your fans. It means you’re getting expert help and advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about and can help support you and your business in a heartfelt, genuine and authentic way...
… and I can’t say fairer than that!
If you’d like to take a look at what my existing and past clients say about me, check out my ‘praise‘ page and, if you’d like to explore the different services I offer, you’ll find them here. However, if you’re not sure of how I can help or what would best suit your needs, book yourself in for a non-pushy, non-hard-selling, informal chat – by clicking through to my calendar.